The primary goal of the HVCB is to achieve steady growth in visitor expenditures. Its key messages emphasize aloha, the Hawaiian experience and the diversity of the Islands. The objective is to achieve optimal balance of visitor frequency (1st time & repeat), source market diversity and seasonality as well as dual-brand Hawaii as the ultimate gathering place for business meetings, conventions and incentives. Various marketing programs are used to drive response and conversion:
- Broadcast and Print Advertising
- Emerging Affinity Media
- Ties with Signature Events
- Television and Film Programming
- Multi-Media Collateral (Six Languages)
- Market-Based Promotions
- Media "Tie-Ups"
- Public Relations and Communications
- Travel Distribution System
HVCB's Coop Opportunities
Click here to request information on each of HTAʻs global marketing teams covering Japan, Canada, Oceania and Korea. Consumer Marketing Cooperative Opportunities.