HVCB Member Logo
As a member of the Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau, you are entitled to display the official HVCB Member logo on your website and printed promotional materials.
The logo is available in full color or in monochrome white, meant for dark backgrounds.
Full color, PNG
Guidelines for Display of HVCB Member Logo:
HVCB authorizes Member while in good standing to use the HVCB Member Logo in connection with Member company’s:
- Business cards and stationery
- Promotional materials
However, Member shall not do any of the following:
- Use the HVCB Member Logo, any HVCB logo, the name “HAWAII VISITORS AND CONVENTION BUREAU,” or the name “HVCB” on any product.
- Use the HVCB Member Logo or taglines in any way suggesting that any product, corporation, publication, video, etc. is officially sanctioned by HVCB, unless HVCB gives prior written permission to Member to do so.
- Place the HVCB Member Logo on a patterned background.
- Interlock the HVCB Member Logo with any other logo.
- Alter or add to the HVCB Member Logo in any way.
Please also note: Members may not use the Island Chapter promotional logos to indicate membership with the Island Chapters or with HVCB.
Displaying the member logo is a great way to show your support of the Hawaii Visitors and Convention Bureau and Hawaii's visitor industry. Should you have any questions about using the HVCB Member logo, please contact the HVCB Membership Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.