2022 Hawaii Statewide Official Visitors’ Guide Integrated Marketing Program
We are excited to announce a renewed Hawaii Statewide Official Visitors’ Guide program, which is responsive to current market consumption demands, and will provide greater value to HVCB Members.
The integrated program will now consist of one Hawaii Statewide Official Visitors’ Guide, including island-specific sections for Kauai, Oahu, Maui/Molokai/Lanai, and the island of Hawaii.
Distribution will be focused on qualified digital delivery, heavily leveraging HVCB proprietary owned channels and first party data for targeted audience delivery. A quantity of printed planners will continue to be produced to honor current print demands that need to be met and fulfilled. Qualified distribution will include:
- Digital distribution to 1 Million Hawaii lookalike consumers, who are targeted using HVCB’s first party consumer data.
- Digital distribution to 338,000 Hawaii consumers in HVCB’s proprietary consumer database who have opted-in to receive Hawaii destination information, news and updates.
- Digital impressions from over 200,000 consumer views of the planner via gohawaii.com
- Distribution to 50,000 U.S. Agency Partners from HVCB’s travel trade database.
- Distribution to over 10,000 active Hawaii Destination Specialist agents who have completed HVCB’s Hawaiian Islands Destination Certification Programs.
- Print Distribution to 200,000 consumers who continue to request the print planner via gohawaii.com and agents.gohawaii.com website order pages.
Advertising in the guide and reaching this specially segmented audience of Hawaii-bound travelers as they are making their travel decisions is a benefit reserved exclusively for HVCB members and includes:
- Distribution to all consumer and trade inquiries from HVCB and Island Chapter marketing activities throughout the year.
- Promotion and distribution via all HVCB Travel Trade activities throughout the year, including virtual events, trade shows, webinars, destination training and education.
- Promotion and distribution via gohawaii.com and agents.gohawaii.com websites throughout the year.
- Clickable URL on ad that directs to your website.
Secure your space now! Contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to this new integrated program that helps you connect to our visitor market, grow your business, and better serve your customers.
Click the media kit link below for more information.