Posted on April 12, 2011
At the end of April, we will be providing an updated set of member listings to the publisher for inclusion in the printed Hawaiian Islands Visitors’ Guide as well as in electronic versions of HVCB’s 2011 marketing publications.
The electronic guides that will be updated include:
- Travel Professionals’ Guide
- Kauai Travel Planner
- Oahu Vacation Planner
- Maui, Molokai and Lanai Vacation Planner
- Hawaii’s Big Island Vacation Guide
To ensure that your listing information is correct, we encourage you to log in to your MemberNet account and verify your marketing content. To be incorporated into the upcoming printings, changes will need to be submitted by Friday, April 22.
To access MemberNet, go to http://www.hvcb.org/membernet. If you lost or did not receive your login and password, you can have your MemberNet password reset at any time. Simply click the Forgot Password link on the login page, and a new password will be sent to you.
The member listings are comprised of a phone number and website address. Once you access MemberNet, this information can be updated in the Modify Member Details area.
In addition to the marketing publications, there are several other items that you may want to update while logged in to MemberNet:
- HVCB Membership Directory – Searchable directory of members, viewable in the Member Directory section – Update your information in Modify Publications.
- Member to Member Coupons – View member offers and coupons – Submit your own by clicking here.
- Add your social media sites – A future update to GoHawaii.com will allow members to display their Twitter and Facebook sites on their member listing. Enter your information via the Modify Member Details area to be ready when this feature goes live.
Questions regarding MemberNet usage or functionality can be sent to email@example.com.